RE: [XSL-FO] trouble with table indentation using FOP .24

  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      <fo:block>
      <fo:table table-layout="fixed" start-indent=".5in">
      <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width=".25in"/>
      <fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width=".25in"/>
      <fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width=".25in"/>
      ..

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003

        > <fo:block>
        > <fo:table table-layout="fixed" start-indent=".5in">
        > <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width=".25in"/>
        > <fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width=".25in"/>
        > <fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width=".25in"/>

        And zero start-indent specified explicitely on all table-cells or table-rows
        to stop this 0.5in from being inherited to blocks inside cells.

        David Tolpin
      • Nikolai Grigoriev
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          Hi,

          > And zero start-indent specified explicitely on all table-cells
          > or table-rows to stop this 0.5in from being inherited to blocks
          > inside cells.

          <fo:table-body> is a good place to reset indents. Deshevo i serdito.

          Regards,
          Nikolai Grigoriev
          RenderX
        • W. Eliot Kimber
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
            David Tolpin wrote:

            >><fo:block>
            >> <fo:table table-layout="fixed" start-indent=".5in">
            >> <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width=".25in"/>
            >> <fo:table-column column-number="2" column-width=".25in"/>
            >> <fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width=".25in"/>
            >

            > And zero start-indent specified explicitely on all table-cells or table-rows
            > to stop this 0.5in from being inherited to blocks inside cells.

            You can specify the start-indent on fo:table-body--you shouldn't have to
            do it on each row or cell.

            Cheers,

            E.
            --