FOP - table column-width

  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      I need some help ... FOP - tables - column-width

      I have a table with 25 columns of data. Each column contains ONE single
      character of data to output.

      If I set the column width to LESS THAN "30pt" I get the message "area
      contents overflows area" message for each column.

      Why can't I set the width to a smaller width and NOT get the 'area contents
      ...' overflow message? ... 30pt is wasting too much space..

      I do not have cell padding or anything like that. And there are not
      invisible blanks in the single character data..

      Anyone have any ideas?

    • hanpohwan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        Hi

        Check if you have padding edited for your fo:table-column. I cannot
        reproduce your error with 29pt column-width against fop and antenna
        formatter.

        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)"