  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Has anyone experienced the following issue ... bear with me on the
      explanation ...

      The FO output I am rendering output that produces the following
      informational message ...

      "[INFO] area contents overflows area"
      "[INFO] area contents overflows area"
      over and over again ...

      Heres the input ...
      <myTag>7 3 4 5 6</myTag>
      <myTag>5 6 7 8 9</myTag>
      <myTag>. etc; .</myTag>

      Heres the output ..
      7|5|...
      3|6|...
      4|7|..
      5|8|..
      6|9|..

      I understand why the message is being generated but in order to produce the
      results I need I have no other means to make this happen ...

      And, of course, with a very large XML file I get the following ...

      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

      Has anyone experienced a similar issue and found any solution for this
      particular formatting scenario ?

    • Roland Neilands
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        Chuck,

        > And, of course, with a very large XML file I get the following ...
        >
        > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#OutOfMemoryException

        Cheers,
        Roland