Re: [XSL-FO] Line Numbers

  • John E. Simpson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2001
      Joshua Kimmel wrote:

      > Doing some development work requiring page numbers and line numbers. I
      > figured out how to do page numbers fine, but I was wondering if there was
      > any support currently for line numbers.

      Not as far as I know... If I were tackling the problem I'd proably use
      xsl:number to generate the line numbers in the XSLT stylesheet, rather
      than fussing with it in the XSL-FO. (Of course, this presupposes that
      you're using XSLT and not hand-coding the XSL-FO. ;)
      John E. Simpson | "When I was a little kid we had a sand
      http://www.flixml.org | box. It was a quicksand box. I was an
      XML Q&A: www.xml.com | only child... eventually." (Steven Wright)