Footnote

  • Adrian Smyth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      Hi,

      I have a document that gives a summary of transactions
      grouped by account over a period of time. At the end
      of the summary of each account I want to be able to
      print a footnote at the bottom of the last page for
      that account. I tried fo:footnote but it prints the
      footnote on the very last page of the document(I'm
      probably not using it properly)as opposed to at the
      last page of each accounts details.
      I'm using fop.

      Hope you can help and indeed understand what I've just
      written.

      Thanks Alot,

      Adrian

      http://platinum.yahoo.com