What is this - Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous subsequence ?

  • Dan Sexton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2003

      Might be a basic question (picking this stuff up from someone else),
      but I was wondering if anyone had come across the following type of
      error message:

      8625563194 ERROR fop - Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous
      subsequence.

      Can't seem to find any reference to it and was wondering in general
      terms what it means.

      Cheers,

      Dan
    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2003
        Dan Sexton wrote:

        > Might be a basic question (picking this stuff up from someone else),
        > but I was wondering if anyone had come across the following type of
        > error message:
        >

        > 8625563194 ERROR fop - Page subsequences exhausted. Using previous
        > subsequence.
        That means your fo:layout-master-set doesn't provide enough page masters to be
        used to generate pages. Show us your fo:layout-master-set.
        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        http://www.tkachenko.com/blog