XSL FO Tables

  • appiah kofi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001

      How do I get one table over more than a page.??? In other words, I want to have a that stretches over series of pages, whilst holding the same headers.

      Secondly, which kind of tables does XSL FO support?

      My last question is about Apaches FOP 0.17. What kind of tables does this tool support??

      Help

      Kofi Appiah

      Do You Yahoo!?