scaling svg in xsl-fo

  • ammbr64
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hi all,

      I want to generate a pdf file starting from xsl-fo, whereby I show
      text and svg images. My problem is that I cannot alter the original
      width and heigth of the image, I can do so in html, but not in xsl-fo.
      Does anyone have a solution ? I need this because I have several
      outputs where the same image should have a different size.

      thanks,
      Marc,
    • alfiluz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
        Hello,
        i think you could use the attribute "viexBox" in the Svg-Tag.