RE: [XSL-FO] Suggestion on using XSL-FO products

  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      I have found FOP (release Version 0.25.rc2) provides most of the
      functionality that I need and it's free ..

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
        Manik Repaka wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > Can anyone help me deciding which product (FOP or XEP etc) to use for formatting and to produce .pdf and other printer outputs. We want use our code both on Unix and Windows. What is the good starting point and books to refer for XSL-FO.

        The best product that will run on Windows and Unix is XEP--it has the
        most features.

        Antenna House has announced a Unix version of XSL Formatter, but has not
        yet released it. When they do, it will offer a roughly equivalent option
        to XEP.

        Cheers,

        E.
        --