Re: [XSL-FO] XEP out of memory

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
      Anders,

      > I'm getting a java.lang.outofmemoryerror when running xep.

      I'd rather check memory settings of your Java VM. By default,
      Sun's JDK/JRE can only use 64 MB of heap space, regardless
      of the amount of RAM of the host machine. To process large
      files, you certainly need to increase this limit; a typical value
      is about 80% of your RAM. Maximum heap amount is
      controlled by -Xmx switch in the call to Java.

      Regards,
      Nikolai Grigoriev
      RenderX