Re: [XSL-FO] Antenna house download

  • Doris Ferrarese
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2003
      Thank you for your thorough response!

      One question with regards to your comment:

      Both can produce PDF directly or produce PostScript with PDFMark for producing PDFs with hyperlinks and bookmarks.

      What do you mean PostScript with PDFMark for producing PDFs with hyperlinks and bookmarks?

      Can I not directly create a PDF with hyperlinks and bookmarks without going to PostScript?

      I have noticed, I think it was a Cartwright example go from XML to XSL:FO to Postscript and then to PDF .. and I was wondering why they would have created in interim PostScript file and then gone to PDF. Any comments?

      Thanks again!

      Doris.