Re: Dynamic SVG size

  • eldlejon <eldlejon@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      My problem then is that I want the diagrams on the same page as a
      few tables, where the table data is fed from one xml file and the
      diagram data is fed from another. I'm going to sit down and have a
      look at how I could incorporate the two steps differently, and if
      possible inserting the svg instead of using fo:external-graphic.

      Thanks,
      Lars