Any XSL-FO Browser Implementations

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      I was wondering if any list member was aware of any browser which is able to
      display any XSL-FO natively. I am not necessarily seeking any full
      implementation. A partial implementation would also be of interest.

      If agreeing to an NDA would gain access to any alpha or beta code then I
      would be happy to accept that.

      Any replies on and off list would be appreciated.

      Andrew Watt