RE: [XSL-FO] Re: RE: [xsl] element-available() question

  • bryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 11:01 PM
      now I'm interested. I hadn't even realized anything about the audio
      possibilities, I figured if I wanted to do voice in xml I'd use VoiceXml, so
      the question is, are there any applications and/or products out there that
      currently support xsl-fo for audio?
      currently I use RenderX. only for layout purposes though.