Re: tables overlapping

  • narinder_g <narinder_g@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2003
      hi smita,
      The problem is not clear from what you have mentioned, I think its a
      XSL problem, they way you call your templates is the way it gets
      rendered.
      regards,
      Narinder
      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "stv2000_us <stv2000_us@y...>"

    • stv2000_us <stv2000_us@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        Well to make it more clear this is what I want. the row heading from
        ECR to OPENDAYS should come in one row.After that the rowdata from
        ECR to OPENDAYS.After that, the rowheader for LEADPGM to DA.Then the
        corresponding rows for the same. Since I was not able to put the
        <xsl:template> inside a table I ended up putting all these rows in
        individual table and what happend is that the first header table was
        overlapped by the first table. I assume it is because both have the
        common match which is "HEADER".
        Thanks,
        Smita
        --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "narinder_g <narinder_g@y...>"

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
          Hi Smita,
          The solution I could think of is running the the data twice..first
          for element position()< LEADPGM positions and later elements position
          ()>=Leadpdgm positions...
          hope this helps....
          Take care
          <stv2000_us@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          > > > <CUSTAUTH>457701</CUSTAUTH>
          > > > <DESCRIPTION>Hello this is a description</DESCRIPTION>
          > > > <COMMENTS>Comments</COMMENTS>
          > > > <OPENDAYS>Open Days</OPENDAYS>
          > > > <LEADPGM>Lead Program</LEADPGM>
          > > > <PGMAFFECT>Programs Affected</PGMAFFECT>
          > > > <DA>DA2</DA>
          > > > </ROW>
          > > > </SUB-REPORT>
          > > > </REPORT>
          > > > </ECRBYPROGNAME>
          > > >
          > > > I want the headings to be in one row. and ECR to OPENDAYS in
          one
          > > > table and LEADPGM to DA in another table. I tried to do this
          and
          > > what
          > > > happend is the last table overlapped the table which had ECR-
          > > > OPENDAYS.
          > > >
          > > > It is using xsl:fo (for PDF)
          > > >
          > > > I am crossing a deadline because of this.Any help in this
        • smita thomas
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2003
            Hi Narinder,
            Thanks for your great help. I somehow managed to meet
            to finish it yesterday,
            Thanks,
            Smita
            --- "narinder_g <narinder_g@...>"