Re: [XSL-FO] Escape

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS) wrote:

      > I am attempting to dynamically build table rows and cells by invoking
      > multiple template rules. However, when I build say the fo:table ...
      > fo:table-row and then call another template to insert the fo:table-cell data
      > I get a mismatched tag error using FOP ...
      FOP has nothing to do with tags, probably you are producing
      non-wellformed xml and that's parser's error message? Elaborate please.

      Is there a way I can convince the
      > processor that this is the way I want to construct my table?
      What do you mean "convince"? You must provide wellformed and valid
      xsl-fo as input, that's not bead deal actually.

      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      Multiconn Technologies, Israel