Re: [XSL-FO] Why the 72 dpi limit on images in FOP?

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      dunsterj wrote:
      > I noticed a post in the archives (#1058) that posed this question
      > earlier, but there weren't any reponses. Being a year and a half
      > later, I'm posing the question again. Does anyone know why there is a
      > 72dpi limit on images processed in FOP?
      What do you mean "why"? That's well-known current FOP version limitation.

      Are there any plans to remove
      > that limit?
      Yes, FOP1.0 won't have such a limitation, but don't ask me when it'll be
      ready.

      Do any of you know some workarounds that will produce high
      > resolution images in the resulting PDF?
      Search in fop-user mail list archive, there were some discussion and tricks.

      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      eXperanto team