Escape

  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hello all,

      I am attempting to dynamically build table rows and cells by invoking
      multiple template rules. However, when I build say the fo:table ...
      fo:table-row and then call another template to insert the fo:table-cell data
      I get a mismatched tag error using FOP ... Is there a way I can convince the
      processor that this is the way I want to construct my table?

    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS) wrote:

        > I am attempting to dynamically build table rows and cells by invoking
        > multiple template rules. However, when I build say the fo:table ...
        > fo:table-row and then call another template to insert the fo:table-cell data
        > I get a mismatched tag error using FOP ...
        FOP has nothing to do with tags, probably you are producing
        non-wellformed xml and that's parser's error message? Elaborate please.

        Is there a way I can convince the
        > processor that this is the way I want to construct my table?
        What do you mean "convince"? You must provide wellformed and valid
        xsl-fo as input, that's not bead deal actually.

        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        Multiconn Technologies, Israel