Re: [XSL-FO]

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      At 2003-02-03 08:42 -0500, Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS) wrote:
      >I am new to FO

      Welcome!

      >I have implemented this and the headers do change as I was
      >anticipating. However, if I have detail content relevant to one header that
      >spans more than one page of output I do not get a repeat of the (same)
      >header for subsequent pages. I get no header at all.

      The default for retrieve-marker's retrieve-boundary property is just to the
      beginning of the page-sequence and not beyond.

      Perhaps you are generating your pages through individual page-sequence
      constructs rather than having pagination in a page-sequence generate new
      pages. If this is so, add retrieve-boundary="document" to your
      retrieve-marker.

      If you are using a single page sequence for your pages, and you haven't
      changed retrieve-boundary to be just "page", then I think there is a bug in
      your formatter.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      Upcoming hands-on in-depth Europe: February 17-21, 2003
      XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO North America: June 16-20, 2003

      ISBN 0-13-065196-6 Definitive XSLT and XPath
      ISBN 0-13-140374-5 Definitive XSL-FO