  • Hallman, Chuck (NIH/NIEHS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Hi all, I could use some advice...

      I am new to FO and recently discovered the fo:marker tag for running
      headers. I have implemented this and the headers do change as I was
      anticipating. However, if I have detail content relevant to one header that
      spans more than one page of output I do not get a repeat of the (same)
      header for subsequent pages. I get no header at all. But, when the header
      content changes (based on the xml) it will appear in the output to begin new
      detail data. I am sure that I have missed something fundamental but can't
      figure out what it is If anyone can make sense of this message and have
      experience dealing with this issue any input would be appreciated...