Re: subscript and superscript both

  • narinder_g <narinder_g@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2003
      Hi Klaas,

      XSL formatter uses MathPlayer to render mathml and the output is in
      form of an image. this and table using colspan will help for block
      equations but for inline equations tables are ruled out and aligning
      images in the inline is another problem.

      I am thinking of placing a container and shifting the x coordinate
      based on the length of the text in the previous subscript or
      superscript..

      Narinder

      FO@yahoogroups.com

      > hoo.com>"