Re: [XSL-FO] Aligning numbers in a table

  • W. Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 29, 2003
      eldlejon wrote:
      > Is there any way to align numbers by the decimal point in a column?
      > For example 12, 5.25, 1.8, .33 and 0, should be aligned as follows:

      No help for the moment, but the FO specification does allow the value of
      text-align within table cells to be a string on which text in the cells
      will align. However I don't know of any FO implementations that
      implement this feature. But I would think this would be an important
      feature for business documents (as opposed to technical documents, which
      rarely have this requirement).

      Cheers,

      E.
      --