Re: 1.1.2 Formatting ...please help

  • r_diblasi@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2001
      Hello Chris,

      Bingo....
      That is what I was looking for...a simple, boiled down, no
      nonsence, explanation......I hope thats what we are are looking for!!

      nice touch....adding the SVG namespace :-)

      thanks for your comment
      Robert A. DiBlasi

      --- In XSL-FO@egroups.com, "Chris Ryland" <cpr@e...> wrote:

      I think all it's trying to say is that, after tree transformation by
      XLST, the resulting tree is mostly FO objects (with the possibility
      of other namespace objects, such as SVG).

      Cheers!
      Chris Ryland * Em Software, Inc. * www.emsoftware.com