Margin problems ???

  • riffla16 <rickarde@systech.se>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2003
      Hi!

      Why is text placed all the way down to edge of (paper) edge when my
      simple-page-master margin-bottom="25mm" ?

      I have left out the margin attributes in the region-body since I dont
      have any region-before and region-after areas.

      My resulting PDF is dynamically sized but will, in this case,
      consists of at least two pages.

      Here's a bit of my code:
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="all" page-height="297mm" page-
      width="210mm" margin-top="10mm" margin-bottom="25mm" margin-
      left="15mm" margin-right="15mm">
      <fo:region-body/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>

      By the way, I'm using blind tables around my templates contents with
      keep-together="always" set on row level to prevent page breaks within
      blocks.

      /Rickard