Re: [XSL-FO] Windows Fonts With Glyphs for Unicode Miscelaneous Symbols

  • W. Eliot Kimber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
      W. Eliot Kimber wrote:

      > Specifying <fo:inline font-family="Open Symbol">☞</fo:inline>
      > works with XSL Formatter.

      It's a little more subtle than this: if I specify font-family="Open
      Symbol" I get a pointing hand glyph, but not the one from the Open
      Symbol font (as shown in the character map and by XEP). If I specify
      font-family="OpenSymbol" then I get the Open Symbol glyph. So something
      funky is happening that I don't quite understand.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber, eliot@...