RE: [XSL-FO] issues with fop on websphere 3.5...getQName() not fo und error.

  • Dominic_Botham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Shahzad,
      Please unjar ur jar files(XML related,xalan,jaxp,xerces) and see if this
      class exists.

      Cheers,
      *Dominic Botham
      GE-GDC,Satyam.
      * : 3097505 X 3797
      "If you are going through hell, Keep Going"

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
        Yes these classes exists in my jar files and also
        class Attributes has method getQName(int i) also
        there, but Attribute class in web sphere's own jar
        files dont contain this methos that's why i changed it
        path.but could n't solve the problem.

        === message truncated ===

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com