XSL-FO using Arbortext's EPIC editor

  • anshu_chak <anshu_chak@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      I have a issue regarding specifying page layout properties.
      Following is the complete scenario:

      I have opened up an XML file using EPIC editor.
      Then using Turbo Styler, I have added styles to various elements of
      the XML document.
      The final destination of the document needs to be a PDF for printing.
      Now if I look at the XSL-FO source there is the following code
      inserted regarding page layouts:

      <xsl:template match="/">
      <fo:root>
      <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master page-height="11in" page-width="8.5in"
      margin-top="72pt"
      margin-bottom="48pt" margin-left="72pt" margin-right="72pt" master-
      name="all-pages">
      <fo:region-body margin-bottom="24pt"/>
      <fo:region-after extent="12pt" display-align="after"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
      </fo:layout-master-set>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </fo:root>
      </xsl:template>

      Now how can I modify/add other page layouts? Is there any GUI driven
      approach in the tool or I have to export XSL-FO stylesheet and
      modify the generated XSL.

      Whenever I try to export the XSL-FO stylesheet and open up the XML
      using the XSL-FO stylesheet in the Epic editor it is giving me an
      error saying "font - [A11156] Object out of context ".

      Please advise.