XML Schema for XSL-FO

  • Jeffrey A. Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003
      I would like to build some help pages for XSL-FO elements and
      properties. I am looking for a schema documents for based on the
      standard. Does anyone know of the existence of such a thing?

      I know that RenderX has published a DTD for the 2001 recommendation. I
      would prefer a schema document such that I can craft XSLT to translate
      it into various outputs. I will be happy to post my efforts here if
      someone can point me to a source.

      Oh, and if anyone has actually done this, please let know!

      Jeffrey Stewart
      Technical Director
      Trekk Cross-Media Communications

    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
        Jeffrey A. Stewart wrote:
        > I would like to build some help pages for XSL-FO elements and
        > properties. I am looking for a schema documents for based on the
        > standard. Does anyone know of the existence of such a thing?

        If you've got latest FOP installation, you can find fo schema in
        docs/foschema directory. Otherwise look at cvs:
        http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/xml-fop/docs/foschema.

        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        eXperanto team