Re: [XSL-FO] aligning tables

  • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 11:42 AM
      coracle@... writes:

        I have created a table in my pdf document, however it is left-
      aligned by default, I would like it to be centred, can someone tell
      me how to do this ?

      Stuart,

      I haven't tried this in PDF but in XSL-FO if you enclose a table in
      <fo:block text-align="center">
      <!-- <fo:table> goes here -->
      </fo:block>

      then the table is centered.

      The text-align attribute/property is intended in XSL-FO for more than
      centering text, despite its name. See, for example, 6.6.1.1.2 in the
      Candidate Recommendation.

      I hope that helps.

      Andrew Watt