Announce: Upcoming XSLT and XSL-FO training North America and Europe (Yahoo XSL-FO)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      Just a quick announcement to point anyone interested in training next month
      to our web site for more information. We have two separate week-long
      events, with three days of in-depth hands-on XSLT/XPath followed by two
      days of in-depth hands-on XSL-FO, taken either individually or in combination.

      We are trying to negotiate an event somewhere in the Orient for the week of
      February 24, but neither of two opportunities has yet been finalized. If
      you would like to learn more when one of them is finalized, please let us know.

      Please see our web site address below for details. If you are interested,
      please register early to help us make the appropriate arrangements.

      Thanks!

      .................... Ken

      cc:
      XSL-List
      XML-Dev
      W3C XSL-FO
      Yahoo XSL-FO

      --
      Upcoming hands-on in-depth North America: February 3- 7,2003
      XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO Europe: February 17-21,2003

      ISBN 0-13-065196-6 Definitive XSLT and XPath
      ISBN 0-13-140374-5 Definitive XSL-FO