RE: [XSL-FO] Running total

  • Wendell Piez
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2001
      XPath also has a sum() function which is useful in simpler cases.

      Regards,
      Wendell

      At 07:11 AM 3/6/01 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]

      Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
      Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
      17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
      Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
      Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
    • Edmund Mitchell