image formats

  • markusschaeffler <m.schaeffler@gmx.de>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003

      I'm trying to include an image with fop 0.20.4 in one of the
      following formats: dib, ddb, pict, psd, Sun Raster, TGA, XBM, XPM,
      ICO, CUR, PCX.

      Did anybody used one of this image formats ?

      Thanks for any response!

      Markus
    • Jim White
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
        markusschaeffler wrote:
        > I'm trying to include an image with fop 0.20.4 in one of the
        > following formats: dib, ddb, pict, psd, Sun Raster, TGA, XBM, XPM,
        > ICO, CUR, PCX.
        >
        > Did anybody used one of this image formats ?

        I have used GIF, PNG, and JPEG without trouble. Jimi supposed handles
        XBM, XPM, and the like.

        http://java.sun.com/products/jimi/
        http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#faq-N100DA

        Jim