WYSIWYG tool

  • barry van landeghem
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      hi,
      I've noticed on the different mailing lists for XSL FO that there are a lot
      off people looking for a good WYSIWYG for XSLFO. So i thought that it would
      be useful to post a tool like that over here.

      The tool i'm talking about is called Scriptura and it is developped by
      Inventive Designers. It's written in java and there is a free trial download
      available at their site

      the link to the free trial is
      http://www.inventivedesigners.com/products/scriptura/trial.html

      A hope this product can help a lot of people.

      greets
      ckboy

      Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
      SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/