Re: [XSL-FO] Antenna House XSL Formatter price and availability

  • Martin Stricker
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
      This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
      there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
      into the archive of this yahoolist.

      Sorry, I have no answer for your question...

      Best regards,
      Martin Stricker

      hakan.lindestaf@... schrieb:

      > Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
      > and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
      > don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop
      > and I manage to find that the price in Yen is about 200000. This
      > should probably be around $2000 USD. Does anybody know anything else
      > regarding this? Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
      > that can directly in a component output to a printer?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > /Hakan

    • Wendell Piez
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001
        Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
        http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

        Regards,
        Wendell Piez

        At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
        >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
        >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
        >into the archive of this yahoolist.

        Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
        Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
        17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
        Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
        Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
      • Dave Hartnoll
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
          That list seems to be out of date. Try this:

          mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@...?subject=subscribe

          Dave Hartnoll.

          > Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
          > http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html
          >
          > Regards,
          > Wendell Piez
          >
          > At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
          > >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
          > >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
          > >into the archive of this yahoolist.

          > Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
          > Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
          > 17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
          > Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
          > Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285

        • Christopher R. Maden
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2001
            At 06:52 5-03-2001, Wendell Piez wrote:
            >Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
            >http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

            That list is maintained by hand, and is apparently out of date.

            Try <URL: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/ > instead.

            -Chris
            --
            Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant