Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Named Destinations in a PDF

  • Harm Kok
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 11, 2002
      Tim,

      You are right, external-destinations do work. What this is all about is
      Named destinations in a PDF file. They allow you to directly jump to a
      place in a PDF file. I did not manage to generate those named destinations.

      About the external destination. According to the specs, the URI should
      be enclosed in uri('http://www.blah.com/') . This does not work in FOP.

      Harm