Re: [XSL-FO] Antenna House XSL Formatter price and availability

  • MURAKAMI Shinyu
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2001
      hakan.lindestaf@... wrote:
      > Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
      > and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
      > don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop

      Hi, I'm a developper of Antenna House XSL Formatter.

      Probably the product release (English) will be available in a couple of
      months, but I cannot answer about the price -- please contact directly
      to Antenna House (http://www.antennahouse.com/, info@...).

      Certainly, Antenna House is now providing the Japanese version (not-free)
      but that is not difference from the current English pre-release version
      except having Japanese menu and help files.

      I'm now working for the next update. Please wait a few weeks, new trial
      version (English) will be available. (if you want to use it for
      commercial purpose, please contact the company)

      > Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
      > that can directly in a component output to a printer?

      Yes, the formatting/rendering engine is a COM (ActiveX) component for
      Windows and it can be used in custom applications and also in scripting
      languages such as VBScript.

      Shinyu Murakami
    • Martin Stricker
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
        This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
        there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
        into the archive of this yahoolist.

        Sorry, I have no answer for your question...

        Best regards,
        Martin Stricker

        hakan.lindestaf@... schrieb:

        > Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
        > and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
        > don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop
        > and I manage to find that the price in Yen is about 200000. This
        > should probably be around $2000 USD. Does anybody know anything else
        > regarding this? Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
        > that can directly in a component output to a printer?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > /Hakan

      • Wendell Piez
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001
          Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
          http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

          Regards,
          Wendell Piez

          At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
          >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
          >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
          >into the archive of this yahoolist.

          Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
          Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
          17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
          Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
          Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
        • Dave Hartnoll
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
            That list seems to be out of date. Try this:

            mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@...?subject=subscribe

            Dave Hartnoll.

            > Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
            > http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html
            >
            > Regards,
            > Wendell Piez
            >
            > At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
            > >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
            > >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
            > >into the archive of this yahoolist.

            > Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
            > Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
            > 17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
            > Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
            > Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285

          • Christopher R. Maden
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 8, 2001
              At 06:52 5-03-2001, Wendell Piez wrote:
              >Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
              >http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

              That list is maintained by hand, and is apparently out of date.

              Try <URL: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/ > instead.

              -Chris
              --
              Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant