  • SUCHETA LELE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi ,
      I am a newcomer to xsl fo, so if someone could tell me how to resolve these
      problems?
      I am tryiong to get text output using FOP.

      1. How can you specify default font-family, font-size, line-height and other
      attributes for the whole page?
      2. At times some words get sort of expanded.
      For example Account Number might become Accoun t Number.
      Why does this happen?