Re: [XSL-FO] Forced page break in table

  • MURAKAMI Shinyu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
      hakan.lindestaf@... wrote:
      > Hello again!
      >
      > I'm wondering if there is a way to force a page break in a table. I
      > want a certain number of rows in a table on each page, and when I hit
      > something (like a <xsl:if>) I want to perform a page break. I tried
      > the <fo:block break-before="page"> (and break-after), but nothing
      > happens. I'm using Antenna Formatter.
      >
      > /Hakan

      Unfortunately, the current version of Antenna Formatter has limitations:
      - break-before and break-after properties on fo:table-row do not work
      - cannot page-break in a table-cell

      so the following [A] and [B] not work in Antenna Formatter but [C] is OK.

      [A]
      <fo:table>
      <fo:table-row break-before="page">...
      </fo:table>