Antenna House XSL Formatter price and availability

  • hakan.lindestaf@epani.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2001
      Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
      and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
      don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop
      and I manage to find that the price in Yen is about 200000. This
      should probably be around $2000 USD. Does anybody know anything else
      regarding this? Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
      that can directly in a component output to a printer?

      Thanks,

      /Hakan
    • MURAKAMI Shinyu
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2001
        hakan.lindestaf@... wrote:
        > Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
        > and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
        > don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop

        Hi, I'm a developper of Antenna House XSL Formatter.

        Probably the product release (English) will be available in a couple of
        months, but I cannot answer about the price -- please contact directly
        to Antenna House (http://www.antennahouse.com/, info@...).

        Certainly, Antenna House is now providing the Japanese version (not-free)
        but that is not difference from the current English pre-release version
        except having Japanese menu and help files.

        I'm now working for the next update. Please wait a few weeks, new trial
        version (English) will be available. (if you want to use it for
        commercial purpose, please contact the company)

        > Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
        > that can directly in a component output to a printer?

        Yes, the formatting/rendering engine is a COM (ActiveX) component for
        Windows and it can be used in custom applications and also in scripting
        languages such as VBScript.

        Shinyu Murakami
      • Martin Stricker
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
          This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
          there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
          into the archive of this yahoolist.

          Sorry, I have no answer for your question...

          Best regards,
          Martin Stricker

          hakan.lindestaf@... schrieb:

          > Does anybody know when Antenna House XSL Formatter will be available
          > and how much it will cost? I looked at their Japanese website (no I
          > don't know Japanese) and I found my way to their Japanese online-shop
          > and I manage to find that the price in Yen is about 200000. This
          > should probably be around $2000 USD. Does anybody know anything else
          > regarding this? Is Antenna house's the only Windows XSL Formatter
          > that can directly in a component output to a printer?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > /Hakan

        • Wendell Piez
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001
            Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
            http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

            Regards,
            Wendell Piez

            At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
            >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
            >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
            >into the archive of this yahoolist.

            Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
            Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
            17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
            Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
            Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
          • Dave Hartnoll
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
              That list seems to be out of date. Try this:

              mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@...?subject=subscribe

              Dave Hartnoll.

              > Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
              > http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html
              >
              > Regards,
              > Wendell Piez
              >
              > At 04:05 PM 3/4/01 +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
              > >This list is no longer active. You should go to the W3C list server,
              > >there this XSL-FO list moved to. Sorry, I haven't the URL at hand, look
              > >into the archive of this yahoolist.

              > Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@...
              > Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com
              > 17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635
              > Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631
              > Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285

            • Christopher R. Maden
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 8, 2001
                At 06:52 5-03-2001, Wendell Piez wrote:
                >Am I missing something? I don't see anything on
                >http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

                That list is maintained by hand, and is apparently out of date.

                Try <URL: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/ > instead.

                -Chris
                --
                Christopher R. Maden, XML Consultant