Forced page break in table

  • hakan.lindestaf@epani.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hello again!

      I'm wondering if there is a way to force a page break in a table. I
      want a certain number of rows in a table on each page, and when I hit
      something (like a <xsl:if>) I want to perform a page break. I tried
      the <fo:block break-before="page"> (and break-after), but nothing
      happens. I'm using Antenna Formatter.

      /Hakan
    • MURAKAMI Shinyu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
        hakan.lindestaf@... wrote:
        > Hello again!
        >
        > I'm wondering if there is a way to force a page break in a table. I
        > want a certain number of rows in a table on each page, and when I hit
        > something (like a <xsl:if>) I want to perform a page break. I tried
        > the <fo:block break-before="page"> (and break-after), but nothing
        > happens. I'm using Antenna Formatter.
        >
        > /Hakan

        Unfortunately, the current version of Antenna Formatter has limitations:
        - break-before and break-after properties on fo:table-row do not work
        - cannot page-break in a table-cell

        so the following [A] and [B] not work in Antenna Formatter but [C] is OK.

        [A]
        <fo:table>
        <fo:table-row break-before="page">...
        </fo:table>