Re: [XSL-FO] Trouble with XSL in FO only - keys? external doc? not sure what the problem is...

  • Jim White
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
      Dahlquist_Michael/shure@... wrote:
      >>And how does it affect resulting FO?
      > Using FOP/Cocoon, how do I view the result from an FO transform?

      I use a set of maps like this:

      <map:match pattern="report.html">
      <map:generate src="data.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/report.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="report.fo">
      <map:generate src="data.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/report.xsl"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/xhtml2fo.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="report.pdf">
      <map:generate src="data.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/report.xsl"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/xhtml2fo.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
      </map:match>

      Jim
    • Oleg Tkachenko
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        Dahlquist_Michael/shure@... wrote:

        > I've only created FO stylesheets manually, and generated PDF files
        > directly from these stylesheets. I'm not sure how to get at the
        > "resulting FO;" I only know how to create the PDF file.
        Ok, then post this FO stylesheet (I think you have meant xsl stylesheet, right?)

        --
        Oleg Tkachenko
        eXperanto team