Re: [XSL-FO] xsltc + java - method - call = problem???

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2002
      aindschi wrote:

      > I just worked with JAVA - method - calls in my xsl -
      > Files and everything worked fine:
      >
      > <?xml version="1.0"?>
      > <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      > xmlns:java="java"
      Are you sure? Namespaces here are not just a foo string. See
      http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions.html#java-namespace-declare

      > the whole process is a little bit slow, that is why I
      > try to use the apache XSLT - Compiler (xsltc) to
      > compile my xsl - Files to .class - Files. And now it
      > is getting mysterious... - The Compiler throws the
      > following warnings (without generating the foo.class
      > file):
      >
      > java org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Compile foo.xsl
      > Compiler warning(s):
      >
      > file:/C:/foo.xsl: Unable to resolve call to function
      > 'java:util.ResourceBundle.getBundle'.
      afaik extension functions in xsltc are more constrained than in xalan itself,
      see more at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/extensions_xsltc.html.

      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      eXperanto team