Re: Pagenumber

  • hakan.lindestaf@epani.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2001
      Sorry but this didn't work. If I have two main items in my collection
      and the total pages was 7 and the first main item generated 5 pages
      and the last one generated 2 pages, the page x of y would be:
      Page 1 of 5
      Page 2 of 5
      Page 3 of 5
      Page 4 of 5
      Page 5 of 5
      Page 6 of 7
      Page 7 of 7

      But I found another way of doing this. I checked inside the page-seq.
      if I'm at the last main item in the main collection, and if I am then
      I create a dummy block with an id. It works for now, even though not
      the nicest solution.

      Thanks for all your help, I really really appreciate it!

      /Hakan