Re: [XSL-FO] Embedding FOP

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2002
      Kay.Thielmann@... wrote:

      > I´m searching for a good documentation how to embed FOP into a
      > Java-Application.
      Such a documentation is under development at the moment and will be in
      the next maintenance release.

      The way it is explained on xml.apache.org is not detailed
      > enough, also I´m only interessted in printing and AWT. I tried to change the
      > Renderer into Driver.RENDERER_PRINT but this didn´t work! The only way I
      > found is going over the CommandLineOptions and that is not the way I would
      > prefer!
      Look at docs/examples/embedding directory for example of printing.

      For more info about FOP usage I suggest you to subscribe to fop-user
      mail list, these questions are too FOP-specific to be discussed here.
      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      eXperanto team