Re: [XSL-FO] document too big?

  • Bernhard Zwischenbrugger
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2002
      Thanx a lot, it is working now.
      I also tried to use XEP but fop is MUCH quicker with big documents on my
      system.

      The last line in my fop.sh is now:
      $JAVACMD -Xms64m -Xmx192m -classpath "$LOCALCLASSPATH" $FOP_OPTS
      org.apache.fop.apps.Fop

      For "realtime" pdf generating fop is still slow - has somebody
      tried passiveTex?

      Bernhard Zwischenbrugger
      http://datenkueche.com