digest available?

  • Nick Ridout
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2001
      Does this list have a "digest" subscription option?

      Nick Ridout
    • AndrewWatt2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2001
        --- In XSL-FO@egroups.com, "Nick Ridout" <costempd@u...> wrote:
        > Does this list have a "digest" subscription option?
        >
        > Nick Ridout

        Nick,

        Yes it does.

        I assume you subscribed using the email address?

        You need to login to eGroups.

        To login you need your email address you subscribed from and a
        password. If you joined the list using only an email subscription
        request you won't know how to login.

        So try to login on www.egroups.com. Somewhere there is an option for
        when you have "forgotten password". EGroups will send you a number
        that is the key to creating a new password.

        After all that .. you can login.

        I think you will find yourself on the MyGroups page. Beside the name
        of this list there is a drop down menu. One of the options is Daily
        Digest.

        It takes longer to describe than to do.

        Good luck

        Andrew Watt