[BUG] Batch processing xml files

  • richard_cy_lee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      I am using FOP 0.17.0 version now.

      I am trying to do batch processing for XML files.
      java org.apache.fop.apps.XalanCommandLine
      path\xml-file path\xsl-file path\pdf-file. When I specified
      the absolute path for xml or xsl. I always get can't
      find the xml or xsl files but if I don't specified the
      path for xml or xsl files. I can generate PDF without
      any problem.

      I did try to batch processing formatting object(fo).
      java org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLine path\fo-file path\pdf-file.
      This way works perfectly with absolute path or withoutpath.

      I think this is a bug in FOP 0.17.0 version. Is
      anyone aware of this issue?

      Thanks for your advance!

      Richard Lee