[ANN] RenderX XEP 2.21 Released
- Dear list subscribers,
a new release of XEP (2.21) is now available. As compared to XEP 2.01,
it offers a number of improvements:
- support for running headers (fo:marker/fo:retrieve-marker);
- support for top-floats (fo:float[@float="before"]);
- support for xsl-footnote-separator area;
- full support for backgrounds in tables;
- better support for fo:leaders;
- support for hyphenation (using TeX patterns);
- drastic memory consumption optimizations (up to 40%);
- various bug fixes.
RenderX site contents (samples and documentation) have been
updated to reflect the changes.
The evaluation version for XEP 2.21 is available from our site:
http://www.renderx.com/Download/xep-2.21.zip. The evaluation
version now has a limitation of 10 page maximum document length.
Starting from the 11th page, all odd pages will be printed blank.
They still undergo the full formatting cycle; so you will be able to
evaluate performance and memory footprint, but won't be able
to see the entire result.
Additional fonts (borrowed from Computer Modern collection)
are included in the eval distribution to demonstrate font embedding