Re: [XSL-FO] Re: Centering a table with FOP

  • Oleg Tkachenko
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2002
      narinder_g wrote:

      > I have tried this, But when the table is long, again there is text
      > overflow.
      What do you mean? I thought you are talking about centering the table, but
      overflow is different problem. Try to turn on hyphenation on table cells, it
      could help.

      --
      Oleg Tkachenko
      eXperanto team
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2002
        hi Oleg,
        What i meant was, as if the inner table is longer than the page, then
        the outer table's row does not break at the end of the page. And the
        contents crosses the bottom margin of the page.
        Hoping its clear now.
        Thanks, Have a nice day :)
        Narinder