Page break in a table

  • Colin Spear
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
      I have a table that has to have only 16 lines on each page. If I
      break the page after 16 lines then I lose the information on the
      region after. I have tried to place a large cell at the end of the
      16 lines to cause overflow onto the second page but this has proved
      unreliable. Can anybody give me a clue as to how I will be able to
      force a table to run onto a second page while still filling the rest
      of the page up?
    • Colin Spear
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
        --- In XSL-FO@y..., Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@m...> wrote:
        > Colin Spear wrote:
        > > I have a table that has to have only 16 lines on each page. If I
        > > break the page after 16 lines then I lose the information on the
        > > region after.
        > There is something wrong either with the formatter you are using
        or with your
        > explanation. Content of region-after is repeated on every page
        despite of page
        > breaking. Post example of your xsl-fo.
        >
        > --
        > Oleg Tkachenko
        > eXperanto team
        > Multiconn International, Israel

        Apologies, I did phrase the question incorrectly, what I meant to
        say was that the table did not extend to the end of the page, but
        instead ends at the page break which looks untidy. I have solved
        this using nested tables at this point. But thanks for the quick
        reply.
      • Oleg Tkachenko
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002